Sunday, December 5, 2010


my weekend is mundane with me staying at home most of time + projects. i just finished cutting cupcakes out of foam paper yesterday + 80% done with box puppet. and they look so adorable! left to make:
  • candle cut outs
  • the base for the cupcakes 
  • colourful fish scales for the box puppet 
and i still need to make the Thank You card for the my LPD project, appreciation for cleaners in my school. ok i know my recent posts are boring like with a capital B. but once the holidays start, trust me i'll be back to my party mode! sighs im dry on money really, my mum keeping money for me instead of giving them straight out cos i strictly asked her to keep for me so i wont waste it on food..and cab rides. 

waiting for baby to finish work i miss him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment