Tuesday, December 28, 2010


so pretty and blingish, its more to hotpink in real life
i saw it and like, grabbed it like my life depended on it

so yes went town with ayu kiki zize and things fucked up along the way idk what to say anymore, but its not about me lah today nothing happened to me lolz


see the crystal thing reflecting the light*pling pling*



using shitty dad's iphone4 i swear if ur parents wanted to buy an iphone make sure they know technology and all. my dad since just now keep asking me about the apps and how to create a facebook all... wah irritz man...

plus my hair is like.....i dunno what to say i just hate it i dunno what to do with it anymore.ok it looks quite nice here but trust me it was just lucky shots-.- if u see it in its true form..hahaha vomit blood




kay so yah i feel like buying this either pink or white hehehe lawa kan lawa kan



No comments:

Post a Comment