Monday, December 20, 2010

pink and bling


i was cleaning up my dresser and my stuff suddenly seem to look kind of pretty so i decided to take a picture and i told myself ok just one shot and i'll continue cleaning my room but one shot became two shots and two shots became three..and i was so into it that i totally forgot abt cleaning my room and went into noob-but-enthu-photographer mode. well i dont really own that much,just snapping at pink blingy kinda things ok those above are my perfumezz








ice cream cones, my favourite ear studs to wear to sch.i lost the rainbow ones and the hair treatment thing is good too plus it is is pink but now my hair so damaged i wear this also no use zzz


usually i just use my fngers to apply concealer/foundation all so i dont really have alot of brushes mostly i just have brushes for blushers and a few basic one for eyeshadow which i seldom wear. the one with the white handles is like a set of brushes from sasa but i lost a couple of them...typical of me 




eyelash curler and eyebrow plucker + tweezers for armpit hair actually i got two eyebrow plucker one for my armpit and another for my eyerbrows but idk where the other went.. the big fat black shu uemura brush is awesome i am in luv wit it mainly i use it for blusher..bronzer and sometimes powder 

No comments:

Post a Comment