Sunday, December 12, 2010

teehee


my favourite phrase for now. just so catchy and sexy. anyway i went to my family clinic just now and the doc told me that i busted my eardrum so its like...i burst my ear drum. like the way a balloon bursts? that i donno. sounds painful and it is painful so yes take care of your ears, don't dig so deep. my eardrum became like that due to an infection so then i asked whats the cause of the infection and the doctor said it just happens. WHATYA MEAN IT JUST HAPPENS??! so its like the infection comes skipping along one day, happens to see my ear and says to itself ok maybe i'll just infect this unlucky bastard! and happily settles down. is that how it is? -.-so i got like, big fat antibiotics + the rest of the meds which costs me 79 bucks...i want to die pls, clinic fee y u so expensive!! plus the doctor said that if this condition persists, i have to undergo surgery for them to like cut my ear open and all... D: or worst case scenario...deafness. i just can't. omg.. i just ...cant. i should like, have a positive outlook. think happy places think happy places.

anyway on a lighter note,

 i swear the whole paragraph of the 'east side girl meet east side boy' thingy was created by me altho the 'ysl fly as hell with them french tips' part was from the G shit song but still...not bad eh? heheheh gotta give it to my boys rite here

No comments:

Post a Comment