Saturday, December 11, 2010


usually sweaters have this pattern but not maxi dresses right? and look what i found! maxi dress with flannel pattern :O so pretty. still deciding whether to buy it or not. and i am going to keep my lips sealed!

plus to all my dear (and not so dear) readers, my face shape is a hybrid of oval shape and heart shape... i have a long face but structured cheeks, which makes me oval but i have a forehead that a bit wider than my jaw/chin, which is smaller and more pointed therefore making it heartshaped. usually our faces consists of more than one face shape because while your features tend to make you have a square shaped face, some of your features may have a oval-shape characteristic if you know what i mean.

so therefore... oval shape people suit all kinds of hairstyles including centre parting fringe so therefore i will listen to the experts. i guess you all are not used to my new hairstyle that's why, and who says only celebrities look good with centre parting. i have friends who look great with centre parting and they are not celebrities. it all depends on the facial structure and the features really.

No comments:

Post a Comment