Sunday, December 12, 2010

ssup


yesterday was Minimal Make Up Day! eyeliner, mascara, a pinch of foundation, and blusher. such a shame that i don't have any mixed blood. so boring to look so typical. anyway town-ed with my one and only linsa and i swear it is so mundane, don't even know why i went town at the first place? i feel like going jurong bird park today, so i got something to talk about during sharing at school on monday. happy not i nvr centre parting? alamak u all want to make me feel so degraded only.

NO ONE WANTS TO WATCH HARRY POTTER WITH ME!!!!!! i am devastated
 nvm i'll just watch it alone today

omg i can't wait for zirca :) gonna give today a miss, happy partying tonight u party animals
 lets do tumblr stuff! 

What is playing in my itunes.
  1. hot n fun - pharrell williams feat nelly furtado
  2. higher - taio cruz
  3. too fake - chiddy bang feat big sean (thanks to addy) 
  4. leader of the band - avery storm (sexy song..omg) 
  5. love the way you lie part 2 - rihanna feat eminem
  6. haterz everywhere - B.o.B
  7. pursuit of happiness steve aoki remix - kid Cudi
  8. thaya - fly
  9. girls like to party - Casely
  10. show it - Demarco feat craig  

    Do you have siblings? Talk about them, or what it’s like to be an only child

    i have 2 siblings, excluding me. i am the oldest of the lot with the 2nd being my sister who is 15 years old but everyone says she looks 18, which simply saying, she looks older than me. i am really close with her but not as close as last time. she doesn't look like me. i have a younger brother who is primary 6. and he looks like one sesat chinese boy when he was young. he is autistic. but i love him alot eventhough he is The World's Greatest Pautokia.

    Write 10 facts about yourself.
    1. i am gross bcause i dont like to bath (yes, new topic to spam about)
    2. i have wavy hair actually 
    3. i cry easily 
    4. i only loved 2 boys my whole life despite my 40 ex-es
    5. i have only shaved my armpit hair once 
    6. i like onions in my subway sandwiches
    7. i cannot sing
    8. i cannot dance (but i can rave so shut up)
    9. i cannot draw 
    10. my degree is like 600 per eye

    No comments:

    Post a Comment